A Blog About This Crazy Thing We Call LIFE...

In other words, this blog is about everything. At first thought, I wanted this blog to about major events in our lives and our children's lives. But I think it is going to be a blog catch-all. We'll see... I'm still quite new at all of this and a little unsure of the direction I want to take. I know I want it to be fun, silly, and an information venue about our kids. If you have ideas, let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog and enjoy!



Monday, March 29, 2010

Reagan Brooke Forrester

Chris and I were finally accepted at the hospital on January 15th for induction after being turned away for 2 days because the hospital was full. Greenville OBGYN finally induced because Miss Reagan had decided she did not want to come out. She was born on January 15th 2009 at 4:39pm. She weighed 9 lbs and was 20 3/4 inches long. She had a head full of hair. Maddy was a little weary of her new sister but got accustom to having a baby quite quickly.





No comments:

Post a Comment