A Blog About This Crazy Thing We Call LIFE...

In other words, this blog is about everything. At first thought, I wanted this blog to about major events in our lives and our children's lives. But I think it is going to be a blog catch-all. We'll see... I'm still quite new at all of this and a little unsure of the direction I want to take. I know I want it to be fun, silly, and an information venue about our kids. If you have ideas, let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog and enjoy!



Monday, March 29, 2010

Learning to blog...

Okay guys... Please bare with me as I try to summarize the last few years of our lives and figure out this whole world of blogging. I will be adding stuff continuously as the weeks pass. My best friend Jamie and her husband Doug starting blogging after the birth of their son, Sam. I couldn't help but think this is a magnificent idea! What a great way for me to document the exciting moments of our lives for our family and friends. This gives me some sense of reassurance since I have shamefully not written a single thing in Reagan's baby book. So thanks in advance for your patience and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment