A Blog About This Crazy Thing We Call LIFE...

In other words, this blog is about everything. At first thought, I wanted this blog to about major events in our lives and our children's lives. But I think it is going to be a blog catch-all. We'll see... I'm still quite new at all of this and a little unsure of the direction I want to take. I know I want it to be fun, silly, and an information venue about our kids. If you have ideas, let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog and enjoy!



Monday, March 29, 2010

Maddy Birth

Madelyn Elizabeth Forrester
Born: July 28, 2005 @ 10:59pm
8 lbs
21 3/4 inches


I found out I was pregnant with Maddy on November 11th 2004. Chris was at his grandparents house when I took the test. On the first test the "pregnancy" line was rather light so Chris made me take another test. When that line was also faint he concluded this was NOT acceptable. He made me go to CVS and ask the pharmacist what it meant if the line was barely noticeable. I guess he thought I might only be a little pregnant!!! The pharmacist said I should call my doctor. However, Chris had a better idea. He choose a test that clearly stated PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT. After taking the kindergarten test which was definately invented for men, he was pleased when it stated I was most certainly... PREGNANT.






No comments:

Post a Comment