A Blog About This Crazy Thing We Call LIFE...

In other words, this blog is about everything. At first thought, I wanted this blog to about major events in our lives and our children's lives. But I think it is going to be a blog catch-all. We'll see... I'm still quite new at all of this and a little unsure of the direction I want to take. I know I want it to be fun, silly, and an information venue about our kids. If you have ideas, let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog and enjoy!



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009

Maddy and Reagan had a blast Christmas morning. Reagan didn't know what to play with first and Maddy couldn't stop playing with Reagan's toys to see everything Santa brought her. We enjoyed watching them so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment