A Blog About This Crazy Thing We Call LIFE...

In other words, this blog is about everything. At first thought, I wanted this blog to about major events in our lives and our children's lives. But I think it is going to be a blog catch-all. We'll see... I'm still quite new at all of this and a little unsure of the direction I want to take. I know I want it to be fun, silly, and an information venue about our kids. If you have ideas, let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog and enjoy!



Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy 32nd Birthday, Chris!!!!

We went to Kanpai tonight for Chris' big 32nd Birthday. That man is getting OLD!!! Anyway, we had a great time. So glad our family could join us. He didn't rack up this year like he did last, but he still got a fabulous chocolate cake from his mom and the girls got him a giftcard and a pull bar. He is getting difficult to buy for as he gets older. Unfourtunately, the "As Seen On TV" pull bar will NOT work on our doorways. Grrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment