In other words, this blog is about everything. At first thought, I wanted this blog to about major events in our lives and our children's lives. But I think it is going to be a blog catch-all. We'll see... I'm still quite new at all of this and a little unsure of the direction I want to take. I know I want it to be fun, silly, and an information venue about our kids. If you have ideas, let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog and enjoy!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
New Events
Maddy Ballet Recital Saturday, May 22nd 1:00 pm Greer High School Auditorium Tickets $10 in advance $12 at door
Maddy Kindergarten Graduation Thursday, May 27th 7:00 pm Greer First Baptist Sanctuary
Maddy, you looked so cute in your little cap and gown. I was so amazed at how all the kids got into the songs. They were great. Twelve years will pass by so fast and we will be attending your next graduation. Grandma loves you Sweetpea so very much!
Maddy, you looked so cute in your little cap and gown. I was so amazed at how all the kids got into the songs. They were great. Twelve years will pass by so fast and we will be attending your next graduation. Grandma loves you Sweetpea so very much!
ReplyDelete